Our Recommendation

Saturday, December 18, 2010

A mess more for Obama: clean-up after the dog (Los Angeles Times)

If you think the United States President is fantasy travel around the world and hobnobbing with the similar with the great and the famous, well, watch and see the poop. Really.

Speaking to a group of second-graders on the outskirts of Virginia, President Obama took time to explain that there are ups and downs, and that all are political. Some involve the first dog Bo.

"The truth is, I ran in the White House, but most of the time I am working." "So it's not like I am running all around fun," the President said children at elementary school of Long Branch in Arlington, Virginia it called the White House "a magnificent building, and there is a large construction site in the back, called the South Lawn."

"So many times, Bo I walk the night, and it's fun,"Obama said.""Sometimes I run with Bo, even if I - sometimes he must pick up his poop. »

"Eeww," the children reacted.

"Because I want to just in the lawn, leave" Obama continued. "" "" So if you have a dog, you have to walk your dog too and clean up after him. »

Obama went to school to read parts of book child of its new "Of Thee I Sing."

The book is in the form of a letter to her daughters and describes the life of great people 13. Published by Random House children's books illustrated volume was released in the fall. Product go to fund scholarships for children of fallen and disabled soldiers.

Michael.muskal@LAtimes.com

Twitter.com LATimesmuskal

No comments:

Post a Comment